Banjara's Natural Henna Powder
Bask in the nourishment of natural, organic henna powder, that colours, conditions hair from the roots, and treats dandruff. Henna or Mehendi, known as ‘Madyantika’ in Ayurveda, is an evergreen plant, that imparts a reddish brown stain when its leaves are crushed or dried and powdered. Mix this versatile wonder herb with other super hair foods, or use it by itself, and say hello to wondrous, deep conditioned, healthy hair!
How to use:
Henna for conditioning (Hair pack):
- Natural henna is a super versatile ingredient that can be added to a multitude of other ingredients. Mix sufficient amount of natural henna powder with curd/yoghurt, egg, fenugreek/bhringraj and other herbal powders, honey or even oil.
- Apply on clean hair, and leave on for 60-90 minutes
- Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.
Henna for hair colour:
- Add natural henna to tea or coffee devotion and soak overnight. Add lemon juice if preferred.
- Apply henna on clean, product free hair and leave it to dry. Wash after 90-120 minutes with lukewarm water.
- Repeat procedure for high intensity colour stain.
Why you will love it:
- 1005 natural and organic, free from harsh chemicals.
- Long lasting colour with complete grey coverage.